BREEAM Compliant Cycle Parking
Cycle parking provision can be considered when assessing a buildings BREEAM rating. Turvec's products can be installed to achieve compliance and our experienced design team are available to give you support and advice when building to a BREEAM rating.
BREEAM awards credits for the following:
Sufficient quantity of compliant cycle parking for the class and size of building in question
- Two or more of the following have been provided for all visitors to the building
- Changing facilities
- Drying spaces
Please note the following requirements of BREEAM compliant cycle parking:
- A parked bicycle can be secured within spaces in the rack
- The cycle parking is covered overhead
- Rack is set in or fixed to a permanent structure
- Spacing between cycle parking spaces allows appropriate distance for loading and unloading of bicycles
- Storage facility is in a prominent and overlooked site location
- Adequate lighting
This information has been published as an initial guide, for more information on BREEAM compliant cycle parking click here.